PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE AGREEMENTS
Comprehensive Preventative Maintenance Program
Capital City provides customers with a comprehensive Preventative Maintenance Program that is customized to best suit the specific needs of the customer, Capital City Electrical services, and the customer’s facility. Ideal for anyone where interior or exterior lighting maintenance, fire alarm testing, emergency/exit light testing, infrared scans, switchgear cleaning, generator or UPS maintenance, HVAC maintenance, or any item requiring consistent, routine attention is in place. Capital City partners with you to provide a one-stop resource for upkeep on one or all of the multiple items offered on our a la carte menu of options.
- Our PM plus program offers specially designed maintenance to fit your equipment needs, improve your productivity and ensure that ALL work is completed on schedule
- Preferred Client Status and Labor Rates – If you are a PM plus customer, your calls get our highest priority, and you are treated to preferred labor rates
- PM Service agreements individually tailored to meet your facility needs
- Comprehensive reporting on all equipment conditions and recommended upgrades or repairs
- Capital Budgeting assistance for replacements to eliminate surprise expenses
- Computerized maintenance program to track your equipment history
- 24/7 Service Available on PM Contracts
We address problems on your property as they arise to minimize potential liability issues and help you avoid expensive repairs down the road.
Do you need help with electrical maintenance? Fill out this form to get in touch.
Contact Capital City Electrical Today
Contact us at 770-821-6099 to talk to a representative or click here to submit a service request and we will call you back as soon as possible.
“We would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you on the Preventative Maintenance renewal for 10 of our largest properties…we have enjoyed a ten year relationship with Capital City in all areas of preventative maintenance, equipment replacement, and design build. The service response and concern for my tenants has been extraordinary. We look forward to continuing our partnership for many years to come!”